Spring 2022 SHC Magazine Out Now!
By Surbiton HC
The Spring 2022 edition of the Surbiton Hockey Club is now available to read online and in print.
As well as lots of club editorial, there's a focus on mental health, wellbeing and sports psychology in this issue of the SHC magazine, with features including:
- 'What Makes a GK tick?' with Ore Ogunlana
- 'The Mindset of an Umpire' with Glyn Jones
- Confidence, wellbeing & support for young hockey players
- The mental and social benefits of Walking Hockey & Back 2 Hockey
- Recommended podcasts, TED talks & books to learn more about getting out of your comfort zone
Print copies of the magazine will be available to read in the clubhouse later this week.
We'd love to hear your feedback, ideas and stories for the next magazine. Please contact Beckie if you have anything to help us reflect your club.