Working for Surbiton HC provides a great opportunity to be part of our fantastic ‘team behind the teams’.
Are you interested in a role at our club? Please see details below about our current vacancies:
Please send your CV to Ann Bedford if you are interested: email@example.com
Saturday evening bar shift 17.30 - 23.30 (or later if required for functions)
Person spec: Must be over 18, previous experience preferable though not essential; confident, trustworthy and not afraid of hockey players!
Remuneration: Starting rate of £8 per hour
Please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Available at least one evening per week and on Sundays
- Be a lead coach including helping to run or assist sessions
- Be able to umpire
- Be able to run school sessions in local primary schools
- Hockey or coaching background
- DBS check (available through the club)
- Coaching qualifications desirable
- Coaching insurance
- Enthusiastic and charismatic
- Happy, vocal and inspiring
- Opportunities for progression
- Coach education and mentorship
- Coach alongside international players at the most successful club in the UK