Working for Surbiton HC provides a great opportunity to be part of our fantastic ‘team behind the teams’.
Are you interested in a role at our club? Please see details below about our current vacancies:
We are seeking highly motivated Performance Coaches to join our coaching team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best junior and senior players in the country and to help drive the club's success on and off the pitch.
- Design and implement training programs that are tailored to the needs of the team and individual players
- Provide regular feedback and support to players on their performance and progress
- Develop performance plans for the team and individual players, in consultation with the head coach and other members of the coaching team
- Support player development by providing mentoring and guidance, helping them to set and achieve personal goals, and providing support with things like nutrition, fitness, and mental preparation
- Analyse performance data to identify areas for improvement and to develop strategies to address them
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in hockey coaching and incorporate these into your coaching practice
- Experience as a performance coach, with a proven track record of success
- Experience working with high level hockey players and teams
- A thorough understanding of the technical, tactical, physical, and psychological aspects of hockey coaching
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire players
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret performance data and develop strategies to address areas for improvement
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
Hours: Part Time/Full Time
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking dynamic and enthusiastic coaches to join our successful junior programme. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who is passionate about hockey and coaching, and are looking to develop their skills and experience working with junior players.
- Develop and deliver coaching sessions for junior players of all abilities, ages and genders.
- Work closely with the Director of Junior Hockey to develop and implement the junior program.
- Assess and monitor player performance, providing feedback and guidance to support player development.
- Support and attend matches and tournaments.
- Assist with the recruitment and retention of junior players.
- Coach in the local community
- Assist Director of Junior Hockey in relatable tasks
- Maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for players.
- Experience coaching junior players.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for hockey and developing young players.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
This is a part-time role with the possibility of extra hours with hours to be agreed with the successful candidate. The role will require weekend and evening work. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 23/4/2022 or for an informal chat please call 07795103420