SHC Travel & Parking Policy
SHC is committed to supporting the environment. We encourage members and visitors to travel by public transport, cycle or walk to the club. There is limited parking at the club and car pooling is encouraged.
- BY BUS - The K3 bus stops immediately outside the club entrance. Bus timetables can be found here
- BY TRAIN - Our closest railway stations are Hinchley Wood Station (22 min walk) and Surbiton Station (25 min walk). Train timetables can be found here
- There is limited car parking at the club
- Accessible parking is available
- If parking in surrounding roads please consider our neighbours.
- Do not block driveways
- Allow room for busses and emergency vehicles
- Do not park in Bankside Drive, Scott Farm Close, St Andrew’s Close or Mayfield Close