SHC Junior Summer Hockey Programme 2021
Booking for the 2021 Summer Programme is now closed.
Please scroll below the timetable for more information about the Summer Programme.
Timetable for Sessions at Surbiton HC
|AGE GROUP||Times & Additional Information|
Monday 5.30 - 6.30pm / Friday 5.30 - 6.30pm / Sunday 9 - 10am
|U10 / U12 Goalkeepers||Friday 6.30 - 8pm & Sunday sessions with age groups|
|Girls U10||Monday 6 - 7.30pm & Sunday 10 - 11.15am|
|Boys U10||Friday 6 - 7.30pm & Sunday 4 - 5.15pm|
|Girls U12 (Yellow - for beginners / less confident players)||Tuesday 6 - 7.30pm & Sunday 11.30am - 1pm|
|Girls U12 (Red - for more experienced players)||Friday 7.30 - 9pm & Sunday 11.30am - 1pm|
|Boys U12||Friday 6.30 - 8pm & Sunday 4 - 5.30pm|
|U14 / U16 / U18 Goalkeepers||Wednesday 6.30 - 8pm & Sunday sessions with age groups|
|Girls U14 Performance||Thursday 6 - 7.30pm & Sunday 1 - 2.30pm|
|Boys U14 Performance||Monday 6.30 - 8pm & Sunday 5.30 - 7pm|
|Girls U16/U18 Performance||Wednesday 6.30 - 8pm & Sunday 2.30 - 4pm|
|Boys U16/U18 Performance||Tuesday 6 - 7.30pm & Sunday 5.30 - 7pm|
Swipe to see more
Comprehensive timetable information is above, but please note the following important information.
Our summer programme is open to both members and non-members.
Current Colts Members
- Book via your Teamo app. Click here for instructions
Non Members: How to Book
- Click on this link to open Teamo in a new window and follow the instructions below
- Agree to the Ts&Cs & click "register"
- Scroll to bottom of Privacy Notice and click "continue"
- Click "Colts Registration Form / Under 18"
- Fill in the details. Under 'Club Section/Team' please select the appropriate Summer 2021 category you wish to book onto
- Complete payment at the time of booking. Your place is not confirmed until payment is made.
Age Group Information
- We are offering several different options for each age group. Open your notification on the Teamo app, where you will be directed to your age group section. Click on “Concessions” to enable you to select and pay for your chosen summer hockey activity.
- Groups are based on our current age groups. As an example, if you are U12 in the main season you will be U12 in summer hockey (unless you have been told otherwise).
- Mixed U8 can choose to attend a weekday session only, a Sunday session only, or a weekday session and a Sunday session. Please check the full timetable as there are options at different venues on different days.
Book for One or Two Blocks of Coaching
You can book in one block of 4 weeks (Block 1 or Block 2) or you can book them both together (Blocks 1 & 2).
- Block 1 dates: 17th May – 20th June (excluding half term week 31st May – 6th June).
- Block 2 dates: 21st June – 18th July
- Payment must be made at the time of booking. Your place is not confirmed until payment is made.
- Prices are visible here or on the Teamo app when you book.
- There is no sibling discount for summer term hockey.