Return to Play on 29th March: What to Expect
By Surbiton HC
In advance of next week’s return to play (from Monday 29th March), please read the following information carefully before attending SHC.
Adult training and matches:
- We will be reverting to the usual weeknight training timetable. Please click here to check which night your team train
- League and game information varies by team. Your captain will advise on your team’s activity
- Weekend hockey on 3rd, 10th & 17th April: information on pitch slots will be published as soon as possible
Colts training and matches:
- As always, please check your emails for details about weekly and Sunday schedules.
- The full Easter timetable is available here
Between 29th March - 12th April:
- We will be open for ‘play and go' only during this window.
- The clubhouse will be closed except for toilet access. You must wear a mask to access the toilets.
- We will not be able to open the bar or tea hut for food and drinks yet.
- We will have a no spectator policy (the only exceptions to this will be for safeguarding reasons or our youngest colts players
We are awaiting specific guidance from England Hockey but you can also expect a return to the QR code check in and social distancing rules in line with wider advice. Please help us to return safely and within the guidance by abiding to the SHC site rules and keeping up to date with any changes by referring to Teamo mails, the club newsletter and website over the coming weeks.
We look forward to seeing you back on the pitch!