Hospitality & Hockey Updates from SHC:
What Happens Next?
By Surbiton HC
In line with government guidance we will be moving to the next stage of the roadmap out of Covid from Monday 12th April.
Latest Guidance for all SHC Users (from 12th April)
Full guidance from England Hockey available here
- Spectators are still not allowed except for U18s or for safeguarding reasons (if absolutely necessary) - and then only one per child
- Outdoor seated hospitality is permitted so match teas can go ahead
- No car sharing except for disabled sport
Food & Drink at SHC
See this week’s Club and Colts newsletters for more details on hospitality at SHC as we begin to reopen.
New service times from 12th April:
- Monday - Thursday: 5pm – 11.30pm
- Friday: 3pm – 11.30pm
- Saturday: 11am – 11.30pm
- Sunday: 1.30pm – 10.30pm (later if requested in advance)
- Tea Hut: Sunday 8.30am – 1.30pm
- Table service only (the bar remains out of bounds except for staff access)
- Place and pay for your order before training
- Maximum group size of 6 (or 2 households) at a table
- Clubhouse open for toilet access only. Please wear a face mask when accessing the toilets.