Colts Age Group Sessions at Easter
By Surbiton HC
We are pleased to announce the full Easter timetable, which will run from 29th March to 18th April 2021 (as long as we get the all clear from the government).
The timetable can be found below but is best viewed in a full page format by clicking here
A few important points to note:
- New evening start times will occur from Monday 29th March until Friday 16th April ONLY
- Evening training times will revert to the normal schedule from Monday 19th April until Friday 14th May 2021 with the exception of the Wednesday Goalkeeper sessions.
- We are introducing a new Junior Goalkeeper Academy for U10s, U12s and U14s. (This is IN ADDITION to the GK sessions that are offered throughout the week). The new Academy will follow a three weekly rotation. Frankie will contact all these goal keepers separately to explain this.
- Each age group will have an extra day-time session during the Easter period. These are in red on the schedule and you will need to register online for these.
- Please do not ask to change days – we have organised the coaching and pitch availability accordingly and also have to ensure we remain COVID compliant on group sizes.
- U18s will train with their adult teams (29th March until 15th April) and more information will follow from the adult section.
- You will see that the Easter timetable also lists private coaching sessions and masterclasses. These are NOT available to book just yet as final details are still being confirmed.
Regular Season End Date & Summer Programme
- The regular Colts season will end on Sunday 16th May 2021.
- Thereafter, our annual Summer Programme will commence and will run over an 8 week period (excluding May half term).
- Dates: 17th May 2021 to 18th July 2021
- This is a chargeable programme and is open to members and non-members.
- Full details of the Summer Programme will be released in due course and as soon as possible. We are unable to confirm any exact age group training nights just yet.