Clubhouse Corner: 6th October 2021
By Ann Bedford
Vamos, vamos! It's time to get those sombreros back out! We're going Mexican for this week's match teas...
Saturday’s Mexican Match Teas Menu
- Chicken Tinga
- Frijoles with cream & spiced vegetables
- Salsa roja
- Salsa verde Mexican style
- Pineapple & corn salsa
- Mexican slaw
- Avocado & sour cream relish
- Tortilla wraps
Available to purchase for non-players at £5
Corona Bucket Deal £6 for £15
Match Teas Schedule: Saturday 9th October
- 10.30am: Back to Hockey – Breakfast baps from the Snack Shack
- 11.30am: L5 v Wimbledon 4
- 12.30pm: L9 v Bank of England
- 1pm: Magnets v OG Phoenix
- 1.30pm: M4 v Cheam
- 2pm: L3 v Wanderers 2
- 3pm: L6 v S&W Hawks 2
- 3.30pm: L1 v Buckingham
- 4pm: M3A v London Eds 3
- 4.30pm: M2 v London Academicals 1
- 5pm: Cobras v Epsom Mustangs
- 5pm: Sirens v OC
- 6pm: M5 v OC
- 6.30pm: Mongooses v NPL (TBC)
As the weather is somewhat brighter we will return to the marquee for teas this week.
OLD MEMBERS LUNCH: Sunday 31st October
Don't forget to book your table!
£15 per head & tables of 6. Come along for a delicious Roast Pork or Vegetarian Roast
PIZZAS ARE BACK!
- Available Monday – Friday from 6.30-8pm
- Order and collect from the bar
- Click here for the Pizza Menu
SHC QUIZ NIGHT RETURNS
It was great to see a few lovely teams attending the quiz on Friday. A great night was had by all and the 'Boys/Overs' team were the very proud (and vocal) winners of the £50 bar tab. A huge thank you to Dan Fox for writing the quiz.
Look forward to seeing more of you on Friday 5th November for the next one!