Clubhouse Corner: 24th November 2021
By Ann Bedford
The latest from the Clubhouse team...
This Saturday's Match Teas Menu:
- Italian style sausage &mushroom cassoulet
- Vegetarian mushroom & fennel cassoulet
- Salsa verde
- Warm puy lentil, sweet potato & butternut squash salad with feta & orange cinnamon dressing
- Green salad
- Ciabatta with Cafe de Paris butter
Match Teas Schedule for 27th November:
- 11.30am: L9 vs Ashtead & Sirens vs Cheam
- 1pm: L4 vs West Herts & M4 vs Barnes
- 2.30pm: Sparticans vs Teddington
- 3.30pm: L1 vs H&W
- 4pm: L7 vs Teddington
- 5pm: M2 vs Epsom
- 5.30pm: L5 vs OCs
- 7pm: L2 vs Barnes
Thanks to all for their patience on the gate on Saturday… I’m determined to get a system sorted where we can seamlessly take money without the wifi cutting out every two minutes, but as it stands please allow plenty of time before push back to get into the L1 vs Hampstead & Westminster this Saturday. The easiest way will be to purchase your wristband at the bar at the same time as your refreshments.
Thanks for the great response to my stats, here’s a few more from this week:
- 69 transactions per hour in the Snack Shack – yes that’s over one every minute the doors are open!
- Average spend at the bar is £3.33… I know, that’s not even a pint! Must be dragged down by the hot drink best seller this week, a cup of PG.
- There’s nothing between your favourite Sunday morning snack, bacon roll & sausage bap are both on 74.
- A disappointing 12 pizzas sold last week, use them or lose them!!
- Snickers are top of the chocolate pile (why?!?)
The more observant of you may have noticed a bit of branding appear last week. We’re really pleased that after a successful sponsors dinner on Saturday Mizuno have agreed to let us keep everything until Christmas.
Huge thanks to Hannah and the Snack Shack team this week. Hannah is holding the fort not only on Sunday mornings but also stepping in on Saturday afternoon and making pizzas two evenings a week. There’s a lot of pressure at this busy time on our young staff team so please thank them when you get a chance.
Two Important Upcoming Dates
The next Quiz Night is on Saturday 4th December... for those who have not been before it’s a very straight forward. £10 per person, teams of 6 and for December only a £100 bar tab prize, perfect to use at the upcoming Christmas Cocktail Party which is on Saturday 11th December from 8pm – 1am. Over 18’s only (only 3 weeks to go!!). Cocktail Party tickets via Teamo!
Finally please respect our neighbours and park considerately. Do not block driveways & garages!