Win an Amazing Alan Forsyth Kit Bundle
By Surbiton HC
Our M1 and GB star Alan Forsyth is raising funds for the NHS by raffling off some incredible hockey kit.
“During the Covid-19 lockdown I was having a clear out and realised I had some playing / training kit and Adidas hockey equipment that I could put to good use. I thought this was a good opportunity to help raise funds for the NHS to say thank you for all the hard work they are doing to support the country in this pandemic. I have decided to put on a raffle for anyone who would like the chance to win the kit detailed below.
All you have to do is donate a mimimum of £5 to NHS Charities Together via my Just Giving page in the next 2 weeks – the raffle will close on Wednesday 29th April. On this date I will put everyone’s name into a raffle and pick the winner.”
- Alan’s first cap and first number playing shorts
- A GB playing shirt from the 2017 Azlan Shah winning team
- Adidas sticks – one used and one brand new made specifically for Alan
- Brand new Adidas stickbag
- Personalised Gribbid grips: Surbiton, Scotland and GB
- A cap from the first ever game at The Stoop vs New Zealand
- Training kit – tops and shorts, hoody, waterproof top
To donate and be in with a chance to win, click here