Preview & Essential Info:
Play Day Weekend at SHC
By Surbiton HC
We are looking forward to welcoming club members to SHC for our Adults and Colts Play Days this weekend.
We are pleased to confirm that the following will be on offer on site during both Play Days:
- Food (including Tea Hut specials) and snacks will be available to purchase throughout the weekend
- The Clubhouse Bar will be open to buy drinks
- The Hockey Centre will be at both Play Days for you to stock up on hockey kit. They have a consignment of Mizuno astro shoes for sale as well as stock from other leading brands
- Contactless payments only!
1. You must pre-register to play
- Adults should sign up here – please note that spots for Ladies’ are now full and registration closes on Friday afternoon
- Colts should sign up using this link
2. Complete the EH Participation Agreement before you attend
- You only need to do this once, but it is vital that everyone who plays hockey has completed this form online before arriving at the club!
3. Sign in with the QR code on arrival
- To enable us to meet Track and Trace requirements ALL visitors to the club – including players, parents, coaches, umpires and spectators - MUST sign in with our QR code on arrival at SHC.
- Most of you are familiar with this system, but if not you’ll find it on posters dotted around the club.
Maintain social distancing and follow all one way systems, entry and exit guidelines
- Please help us by adhering to all signage around SHC and in the clubhouse
- Do not congregate in groups of more than six when socialising with team mates or watching any fixtures taking place on site
Play Day Schedules
Adult Play Day: Saturday 5th September
- 10.30am – 12pm: L4 fixture
- 11am – 1pm: L1 fixture
- 1pm: Registration and selection activity starts
- 1.30 – 4pm: Men’s and Ladies game play on both pitches
- 4pm: M1 fixture
Colts Play Day: Sunday 6th September
- Mixed U7/8s: 9.15 - 10.45am
- Girls & Boys U9/U10s: 11am - 12.30pm
- U12s: 12.45 - 2.15pm
- U14s: 2.30 - 4pm
- U16s & U18s: 4 - 5pm