Junior ‘Bring a Friend’ Day: 23rd August
24th July 2020
By Surbiton HC
Surbiton HC is delighted to be hosting a second ‘Bring a Friend’ Day on site at the club on Sunday 23rd August.
After a successful first taster day in early July (with over 130 juniors in attendance), we look forward to seeing many more new faces at the club and encourage existing members to come along to share their love of the game with a friend who might not have played before. This is a fantastic opportunity for non-members to experience Surbiton HC and have a go at hockey.
- 09:30 - 11:00: Mixed U8 (option 1)
- 11:15 - 12:45: Boys U10 / Girls U10
- 13:00 - 14:30: Girls U12 / Boys U12 / Mixed U8 (option 2)
BOOK ‘BRING A FRIEND’ DAY: 23 Aug
‘Bring a Friend’ Taster Day 2: Key Information
- Attendance is FREE but every child must be pre-booked
- Open to non-members (and SHC Colts members who bring a non-member friend with them)
- Specially designed 60 minute session in small groups led by our professional coaches
- 30 minutes for a complimentary drink and snack for players after the session in our outdoor seating area
- Parents can also enjoy a complimentary drink while they watch the session
- All players must wear shinpads and a mouthguard. Hockey sticks can be borrowed from SHC on arrival and all borrowed sticks will be disinfected after use.