Hockey at SHC as Elmbridge goes into Tier 2 ‘High Alert’
On Behalf of Surbiton HC
An Important Update from SHC as Elmbridge Enters Tier 2
As you may be aware Elmbridge (and London) will be placed into Tier 2 - HIGH alert level from 00.01 on Saturday 17th October 2020.
Full guidance is available here
What this means for SHC:
- The main change is a ban on mixing of households in indoor settings.
- Organised outdoor sport following England Hockey and Sport England guidance currently remains unaffected.
- The indoor bar area will close and revert to a takeaway service only.
- Toilets remain open and masks are still mandatory indoors.
- Current social distancing measures / hygiene / Rule of 6 remain the same in outdoor settings.
The rules above will be in force for all hockey activity at the club throughout this weekend onwards.
We are awaiting further guidance from England Hockey and this will be shared with you when available.
The SHC Board will take further decisions as necessary in accordance with any updated guidance that is issued. Please be aware that changes may be implemented at short notice.
On behalf of Surbiton HC